Old July 7th 05, 09:49 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
I'm looking at an older Kit Fox and when I went through the log book
there's no entry that the Phase One testing was completed and yet the
plane has been flying for the last few years and has a couple hundred
hours on it. They have no idea how to get hold of the original builder.
Has anyone dealt with a situation like this? Any ideas?

Do you have the name of the builder? Google him, FAA database all sorts of
ways to find a person these days. Also call the makers of Kit Fox. They
should be able to find the builders name even if you don't know it.