Old July 17th 04, 06:38 PM
Matt

Thnaks Tom, been hoping you'd do something like this for a while.

Matt

"Tom Allensworth" wrote in message
In our continuing effort to improve services for readers of AVSIM, we are
happy to announce the launch of our new Daily Library Upload List Email
delivery system. What is it? It is a daily compilation of all files posted
in the AVSIM File Library during the preceding 24 hours. At 4:30 a.m. EDT
every morning, the File Library system will automatically produce a list

of
files, and links to those file previews, that will then be forwarded to

you
via email using our new list server system. Upon receipt you can review

the
uploads and click on the links provided. In order to use this system, you
must have registered (free) to use the library. Clicking on the link
provided will take you to the individual file preview page in the Library
and there you will be given the chance to download or schedule the file

for
later download. To get a preview of the type of message you will receive,
see this link:

http://lists.avsim.net/pipermail/lib...ly/000000.html

To subscribe to the list server for the File Library email, go he

Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/