Old May 8th 04, 11:36 PM
C J Campbell

wrote in message
"C J Campbell" wrote:

Many aircraft have a limitation prohibiting flying from the right seat

with
a non-pilot or no pilot at the controls in the left seat unless you are
using the aircraft for instruction

Really, which ones????????? What is your source for this information.

Well, the manual for the Cessna 208 has this to say on page 2-12:

Flight Crew Limits

One pilot required in left seat.

I am fairly sure I have seen similar language in some other manuals.

Or are you just an ABM?

I don't know ABM, unless you mean anti-ballistic missile. Perhaps you have
much more reason to be familiar with the term than have I.

And 135 does not apply here.

It may be what the person who wrote the article in the Aviators Guide might
have been thinking of.