Old October 20th 03, 01:02 PM
Yosimite Sam

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message

Is this delusional ass-wipe for real!!?? Did I just read what I
thought I did? He's bi-polar and schizo too. This is too much.
Pecker-head, you need to have your meds upped. You're really
loony....and sad and pathetic!! Do you really believe that anyone is
remotely interested in your screwing up a set of 172 flaps? So you're
going to ignore my questions and let everyone know that you're a liar?
It's exactly what I expected from a punk like you. You're a sick
puppy. The only 3-layer sandwich you're familiar with is the one with
Buster on one side, Bubba on the other and you in the middle. "Those
that do not build?" What have you built? Nada.

Come-on Latchless, now is the time to shut Ken up for good!!! We're all
wanting to see the pictures of your homebuilt...post the links here....hell
post the pictures here for all to see!!! I saw no problem with the
wheelpants, but I'd like to compare the workmanship to your project!!

--
Yosimite Sam