Old January 15th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IAR IS-28B2 Twin Lark Manuals Needed

On Jan 13, 11:33*am, Markus Graeber wrote:
We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2
Twin Lark manuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

Markus

We are working on making a PDF copy of our Lark manual and will be
happy to send it to you when ready. Email me or post again here to
remind me if you haven't got it in 2 weeks.

Matt