Old January 30th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
johnarleyburns

Default IAR IS-28B2 Twin Lark Manuals Needed

On Jan 13, 11:33*am, Markus Graeber wrote:
We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2TwinLarkmanuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

I will email it to you - our club, Greater Houston Soaring
Association, has the Tech Spec Manual and two-volume Flight and
Maintenance Manual in PDF.