Old July 25th 18, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default SeeYou

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 6:16:44 PM UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
As soon as my subscription runs out, the program starts acting up. This really ****es me off. I paid for the program and the fact that they sabotage it to get you to purchase the upgrade is very disappointing. If I don't want the "improvements", the program that I paid for should still work. In my opinion, that is a crappy way to do business... Is this the way things are done these days?

Boggs

If you kept the installer file, you can go back to something like version 5..36. It leaves you alone.
I keep 9.1 and 5.36 installed.
Jim