Old July 6th 04, 03:47 PM
John

Back in 1975 I weighed 225 lbs and cut out candy bars and regular soda's
but still drank beer and had regular US Navy meals (read high fat) I
started running 5 miles a day (about one hour) very slowly and in 2 months
I lost 55 lbs to 170 lbs overall. 29 Years later I weight 160 lbs and have
been running and enjoying life ever since!
John

I walked 1.5 miles every night and cut out saturated fats and sodas (I was
addicted to Pepsi) although I still drink diet sodas which could be
another topic in itself. If you cut out 500 calories a day you can lose 1
lb. a week, it is really easy to do.

Jerry (My RV-6 performs much better now) Springer