Old November 11th 04, 05:27 PM
Cecil Chapman

Default NEW & UNOPENED: Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test (book AND Commercial Pilot Test Software)

I have an extra (was given it actually) of a brand-new, NEVER USED OR OPENED
Gleim Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Test Book AND Gleim's Commercial Pilot
FAA Knowledge Test software. I have it on ebay starting bid at $9.99
auction number 4503637037.

Happy bidding.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL-IA
Student - CP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -