Old December 20th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Z's network?

In article , TSS7 says...

That explains everything, it seems the insanity set in a lot earlier
than I had ever imagined. That being the case, we are wasting our time
with that dude, he's beyond help. Lawsuits won't make him any sainer.
The best that can be done is to spread the word far and wide about his
metal makup. Then the sain world will take his statements with the
proper perspective. But it's amazing how long someone can get away
with lies before some people find out the reason.

What he does is when things get to hot he lays low and waits for things to blow
over .And since we Americans have a short attentive span we move on to other
things and by then he has a whole new group of newbies to impress with his bull.
So until he is held accountable for what he has done to people the best we can
do is to periodically expose him for the fraud that he is.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool some of the people some of the time,most of the people none of
the time and jaun all the time"...........chuck s