Old September 5th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Trig TT21 transponder for sale

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 8:22:36 PM UTC-6, Dave Springford wrote:
Trig TT21 $2050

New in box

The TT21 system is the smallest, lightest, Mode S general aviation transponder. This two part system, includes an integrated altitude encoder.

A small control unit mounts in a 57 mm hole in the panel and the rest of the unit can be mounted anywhere.

contact dave at foxonecorp.com

I am interested in buying this and I am wondering, With this unit being a Class 2 transponder, What happens above 15,000 feet? I fly in places where the good days occasionally allow for climbs and some cruising above this. Thanks