Old February 28th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default ATC Handling of Low-Fuel American Flight

Mxsmanic wrote:

The fact that I do is one reason why I'm so wary of the answers I receive.
And the more vehemently a poster insists upon the correctness of his answers,
the more likely he is to be wrong.

As they say in court, "Objection, your honor! That is an assertion of a
fact not entered into evidence."

Also, you lamented that the FAA doesn't participate here. Well, there
are two ATC controllers who also are pilots that hang out here. But,
they do it primarily because of their advocation.

If you knew anything about the FAA you would know they would not have
any official presence on this, or any other user forum. First, it is
not part of anyone's job decription at the FAA and, second, very few of
those folks would ever do anything more than they have to.