Old May 10th 05, 08:37 PM
Jose

Yes, but then what? This is what I don't understand about the "don't
judge" crowd. Why do you imagine that people don't consider their own
errors before making judgments? Do you think that the only
appropriate response to realizing "Oops, I have screwed up too",
is "I better not say anything about another's big screwup"?

There's a difference between "at first sight it looks like the pilot
screwed up", "the pilot royally screwed up - he shouldn't have even been
there", and "the pilot is a flaming idiot for screwing up so totally,
and with a passenger too - sheesh - nobody with half an ounce of brains
would ever do something like that".

All this before it comes out that the pilot had a heart attack, and the
passenger did his best to bring the airplane down quickly and safely.

Jose