Old March 4th 04, 02:19 AM
John T

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Are you trying to get me to accept that the leader of the free world,
with his finger on the atomic 'button,' lacks the power to change the
size of his 3,000 square mile area TFRs? I'm not buying that; sorry.

That's about the sum of it, yes. The President takes security advice from
professionals who have a lot of say in how to protect the leader of the free
world. While I agree that it seems ridiculous for this to be the case, we
must face the reality of the situation. Further, if it came to pass that
your favorite President (pick your favorite politician for the sake of
discussion) were assassinated due to a lack of security, what would be your
reaction? Honestly?

With all that said, it is a bit ironic to use the term "leader of the free
world" when freedoms of the very people we say he leads are being hampered
by his mere presence.

If Mr. Mass is incapable of accepting my 'baby Bush' appellation for a
prevaricative US President whose sole qualification for the office is
his relationship to a powerfully connected former (one-term) US
President, Mr. Mass' political bias is far more egregious than he
perceives mine to be.

I think you've pretty much removed any need for "perception" of your
position since you've freely admitted to using "Baby Bush" as a derogatory
term. By doing so, you've also done the very thing you've complained about
others doing so often...

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer