Old November 26th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

Default Steering on the taxiway

"Mxsmanic" wrote

It's an accurate description of the people it references (the kiddies
and children), who unfortunately are very common on USENET.

Hey group! This is what you get, if you deal with this one!

If people are bothered by me, they should avoid me. Such people
aren't likely to be willing or able to participate in a normal
discussion, so interaction with them is usually a waste of time.

You are the authority on interaction being a waste of time. It is always a
waste of time to communicate with you.

However, I long ago learned--the hard way--that most people are
blowing smoke when they answer questions. On USENET, almost everyone is
posturing, so all responses must be taken with a large grain of salt.

See what I mean, group? This is what he thinks of your answers. Just say no!

Credentials are not a factor, in part because (1)
credentials are not reliable, and (2) everyone on USENET is a
self-appointed world expert in everything.

Again, this is what he thinks of you, group.
--
Jim in NC