Old July 6th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default Pix and video of my biplane formation flight

In article . com,
Jay Honeck wrote:

Actually, there were three -- Keith, Jim and the Mississippi Gang, plus
Tony in the Egg

Dang. Well, they must've been the "Stealth SX-300s, cuz no one seems
to have heard much about them. I never even heard them come in on
Unicom -- but then we left on Tuesday evening, so maybe they arrived
after that?

Too bad -- they are 'bout the coolest planes on the planet. I'd have
loved to have seen them.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

You might have heard, "Red Flight of Four, 2 Mile Initial," followed in
about 30 seconds by, "Red Flight in the Break."