Old March 16th 18, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default North Texas Soaring club

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:49:53 PM UTC-5, LongJourney wrote:
Does anyone have contact information on the North Texas Soaring club in Decatur, TX? Any members out there? I am looking for airport gliding operations information.

I believe they have folded. It was a small operation. If you're in the DFW area, your other option is the Texas Soaring Association, http://texassoaring.org/, in the southern part of the area, near Midlothian, Tx.

The Decatur club is gone. Other area options are Big Q aviation in Midlothian and the Hamilton Soaring club. Google them for contact info.

9P