Old February 26th 04, 06:35 AM
Ernest Christley

dave wrote:
There is a slight possibility that i may take a job in Raleigh NC,
actually RTP area.

What is the airport and hangar situation there?

Any preferred places to live which aren't too expensive?

Airpark living?

Thanks

Dave

Skip all the boring airplane stuff on my webpage (link below) and you'll
find a real-estate agent who get dragged around to all the local
airports periodically. She should be able to answer more question than
you'll ever have.

Heh, Addison, I got my ticket at Lakeridge a year and a half back. If
you run into Paul Hessy, tell him I'll be back around before too much
longer. I just got back into the job market after a long hiatus.

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,