Old May 4th 04, 04:53 PM
Stealth Pilot

On 04 May 2004 15:00:09 GMT, (BllFs6) wrote:

Hi all...

The discussion about aluminum vs composites and running across some stuff on
the hummel bird got me thinking...

What are the REALLY small homebuilts out there?

snip

Is there a smallllllll rag and tube homebuilt?

cassutt racer
stits skybaby (in the eaa museum)
hegy's chuparosa

A smallllll mostly wood homebuilt?

Corby Starlet
Jodel D9
Druine Turbulent
Bruger Collibri

A smalllll canard of any type of construction? Quickie? Dragon Fly?

yeah the quickie

Any other ones/ideas?

the single high wing blue job that sits beside the stits skybaby in
the eaa museum. (it has a smaller span)

all the above are "real" aircraft with national registrations.

Note that I am not talking so much about ultralights (which generally just dont
wiegh much)...I am talking smalllll one/.75 person airplanes that LOOK like
"real" airplanes...of course your definition may differ

take care

Blll