Old April 9th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Ross[_2_]

Default Makin' Stencils

RST Engineering wrote:
When the big old BlueonBlue182 goes on an overnighter, it is much easier to
carry "stuff" in those nylon drawtop bags than in suitcases, boxes, etc..
The drawback is that you can't really tell what is in the bag without
pulling it out, opening it up, etc.

(Please don't tell me to buy color coded bags. It is hard enough to find
exactly the right size for a job without specifying color too.)

Anyway, I just want to stencil a contents label on the outside of the bag
with plain old white paint, and the only way I can see to do it is to use
the "stencil" font in a word processor and cut the stencil out with an
exacto knife. That is a pain in the labonza for a dozen or so bags.

Anybody got a q&d method of making stencils?

Jim

I had that same problem taking the family to the ski slopes and keeping
clothing separate. I bought 4 of the boating duffel bags and my stencil
was a large magic marker and I wrote each persons name on a bag.