Old May 27th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mr. DBG

Default This is fake footage, right?

How could a 737 possibly land this way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlAN0...eature=related

It appears to be a European beer commercial, but looks pretty real;
funny as hell anyway.

Question from non-pilot: I live in the Atlanta metro area, and
see all kinds of aircraft flying over all the time...helicopters,
small private planes, corp jets, pipeline inspection planes,
military aircraft (air base pretty nearby), and airliners higher
up, leaving and coming into Hartsfield. I know there
are restricted areas where leisure fliers and such can't
fly over, but can g.a. pilots fly pretty much where they
want to? Fly around as you please with just keeping
an eye out for other craft? Seems like there'd be more
near-misses and collisions if that's the case.