Old January 22nd 09, 12:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mean O. Lee[_2_]

Default Alan Erskine Article

"Alan Erskine is NUTS!!" rudely blurted out
g.com:

This is too friggin funny.
For all of you that have bee victimized by this Alan Erskine a quick
Google search return this little Gem. Seems our wacky friend has quite a
history on the web. I can't imagine that this is anyone other then our
Pain in the Ass... enjoy.
http://www.astronomyforum.net/space-...um/15058-psych
opath-alan-erskine.html

FTA:

"Here are just a few of his victims. He has been stalking and harrasing
Scott and Betty Grissom relentlessly. Scott Grissom is the son of Gus
Grissom, the second American in space, who died in an Apollo 1 training
exercise fire, and Betty Grissom, 75, is his widow."

Einstein, I cordially invite you to the U.S. of A.
The GRISSOM FAMILY????

THAT deserves a two week ass kicking,
and I'm wearing the boots that'll do it.

I've been on your ass for nearly a year and finally
feel vindicated.

*****************************
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months to locate files..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"