Old January 23rd 09, 03:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Alan Erskine Article

"Alan Erskine is NUTS!!" wrote in message
g.com...
This is too friggin funny.
For all of you that have bee victimized by this Alan Erskine a quick
Google search return this little Gem. Seems our wacky friend has quite a
history on the web. I can't imagine that this is anyone other then our
Pain in the Ass... enjoy.
http://www.astronomyforum.net/space-...n-erskine.html

Try Google Groups
(http://groups.google.com.au/advanced...l=en&q=&hl=en&) and search for
the heading from 'Lee's' post; then do an IP check - most of the posts of
that ilk come via AOL - Bratton's ISP. Bratton often posts via 'free' email
servers, including one in Canada.

Funny, isn't it, that the only person on this group who keeps changing there
nick name is 'Lee' - so he can get around the kill files of people who don't
want to see his posts. If people don't want to see anything I post, it's
simple to killfile "Alan Erskine" - I haven't changed that for almost ten
years.

Oh, and just to save some time, you'll find my IP listed on everything I've
posted. I've only ever posted from three servers: MPX; Optusnet (who
bought-out MPX) and Bigpond.