Old March 6th 16, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wedekind Sleeve Source?

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 7:06:17 PM UTC-5, ZP wrote:
Kevin, checking in to see if you ever installed them. This is still something I'm considering.

Thanks.
-Dirk

Not yet. I got the parts and looked over everything carefully, but my IA has been tied up working on a power plane that has been rode hard and put up wet.

In looking things over, I have decided to do the Wedikind Sleeves on the ailerons, and will do the Unreling on the dive brakes. The Ailerons are easier on the DG-400, they unscrew, where the dive brakes are riveted and GLUED, making it very difficult if not impossible to get them apart without damage.

I checked on the price of getting new push rods and Holellier, but is was going to be ridiculous.

I will have two Wedekind sleeves for sale that will fit the DG-400 after I get mine installed.

Kevin