Old September 9th 03, 01:02 AM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message
From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 9/8/2003 3:50 PM Central Daylight Time

"B2431" wrote in message

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you

have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Tarver, go do a google on YOUR definition of a pitot tube

I use Henri Pitot's definition of a pitot tube.

You are an idiot, Dan.

As I said, you would resort to personal insults rather than answer the

question
put to you. You still haven't named a single time I have ever attacked

anyone
on RAM let alone you.

Dan, we are way past proof, now you are just being an idiot.

The discussion you archive trolled here has to do with jets, where the
static side of the pitot tube requires a temperature probe. From the
engine, the static datum are p1t0.

How much more of an idiot do you really want to be, Dan?

As an aside, our TSOA c-106 came through for Boeing's 747 classic Amended
Type Certificate. The ADCU-500 will now be available worldwide.