Old February 9th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Copperhead

Default Threatened by Dennis Fetter

On Feb 8, 7:32*pm, Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

Monk,

I don't know you and most likely will never meet you so without
pulling punches here I'll tell you that you lit that fire and stirred
the pot. Taunting others is rude and childish. I don't know what the
context of the "e-mail you recievied was and don't want to know, you
brought it on yourseld. Given the entire tone of the thread you posted
your not likely to get very far with a court case because it'll be
thrown out. Had I been the moderator of that forum I'd have thrown
both of you out until each of you learned to act like adults. Now for
the final throw; just why did you think it was necessary to bring all
of this garbage over to this forum?

Joe S.