Old February 16th 04, 03:08 PM
Stealth Pilot

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:37:57 GMT, "Vaughn"
wrote:

"Jim Anglin" wrote in message
link.net...
Can any of you CFIs tell me where I can find a description of Class G
airspace? Part 71 says F & G are reserved,

"Class G airspace (uncontrolled) is that portion
of the airspace that has not been designated as Class A, Class B, Class C,
Class D, or Class E airspace."

that is exactly what it is. the original free for all airspace that
hasnt been taken for some air traffic control airspace.

it is an environment where you use your eyes and airmanship the old
fashioned way. radios are optional.

G for golden airspace, a wonderful place to fly.

Stealth (do all my flying out there in G ) Pilot