Old June 27th 04, 11:14 PM
BlakeleyTB

Why don't we just pile the cash up and burn it...wouldn't that be much
cheaper???

What kind of idiots would give them 2.5 million dollars to research this and
NASA gave 1/2 a million.

I wish NASA and congress would take about 10% ofNASA's budget and invest in
researching affordable alternative energy uses that EVERYONE can afford!!!
Solar, etc type of "stuff"......wouldn't you love to be able to fly your RV-6
on the energy of, heck, from the stars??? Solars cells that can pik up energy
from the stars, not to mention our sun. Or affordable batteries for vehicle
that will run your car, aircraft, boat for 800 miles or more at speeds we know
today. I know, I know...this is some BIG pipe dream...but heck, we've gone to
the moon and we perform body transplants EVERYDAY..in fact, I have both
transplanted corneas......if we can do stuff like this..why can't we take some
of what I believe is wasted money and research something that ALL OF US can
utilize and especially afford??? I want to say "SCREW YOU" to OPEC, etc and
just get out in my car and go anywhere I want in something that's not
polluting our skies.

Oh well, just an idea...I can dream, can't I.