Old November 10th 03, 07:40 PM

Oh, they never have proof for such crap. Like Limbaugh, Coulter,
Hannity, Weiner (Savage), etc, they just make that crap up.

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message ...
BUFDRVR wrote:
I would have loved to hear your comments during Okinawa, or Gettysburg.
Some things are worth figthing and dying for, Peace in the Mid-East
(by way of Democracy) surely is worth it, isn't it?

Only if your political party is the one making the policy. This goes for
Republicans (guilty of such actions in '99) as well as Democrats. We've come
to a point in this nation when political parties take presedence over the
nation as a whole. There are Democrats that celebrate every time a US solider
is killed in Iraq.

Care to provide a name to go with your accusation? I don't know of any, and I'm
a Democrat. How come you know who they are and I don't?

I'm sure that there are as many Republicans who celebrate our casualties as
there are Democrats who do the same.

George Z.