Old May 27th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default $6.61 at MDW eeeek!

"skym" wrote in message
On May 26, 6:50 am, Margy Natalie wrote:
Try buying at a smaller field. IAD is up over $7, but Culpeper is still
under $5 (I can't believe I said that like it's a good thing!)

Margy

I've decided to fly into Schauamberg. Talked to them on the
phone...nice folks.

This fuel may be kill GA. It costing 300 plus now to put gas in the Bonanza.
My buddy parked his Barron. He says it just not fun knowing how much it
costing to fly.
Looks like it will never get better either. How do the guys in these Jets do
it.