Old May 29th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Slightly OT, How do birds fly IMC?

Maxwell wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

When you learn to make a point in less than 5000 words, I might.

Won't fly Max :-)
Attacking the length of a post isn't engaging on flying and aviation
content which is what you are being asked to do.
For example, any Google search on me or any poster who has been posting
on these forums for ten years or more will provide thousands of posts,
some long, some quite short. Your response is disingenuous to say the least.
What you are being asked to do is to engage me on CONTENT, not length.
You can easily post complaining about the length of someone's comments
without saying things like

Maxwell writes

"Dudley is an expert in many things he knows nothing about".

And I'm not the only one you try and nail this way.

I'll ask you again respectfully and without any kind of malice or
personal attack in response to your post, ;

I'm requesting respectfully once more of you that you engage me on
flying issues. If all the things you say about myself and others is
true, I think you should be allowed to show the world how correct you are.
Let's talk some flying shall we?
:-)

...and in DIRECT response to your post above, I will keep my replies
under 5000 words. Can't be more neutral than this can I?

--
Dudley Henriques