Old September 12th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Stan Hall passed away this morning - SSA Hall of Fame member

Stan Hall has been a good friend for over 35 years, he helped with
encouragement and advice on my first home-built sailplane. later, he
crunched the numbers on my Bowlus Super Albatross (spar & wing
fitting) calculations. Stan sent me 3 pages of math that I didn't
understand with a final note; Your wing is strong enough, just strong
enpugh!
Stan has been there to help others his whole life. Thanks old friend,
center up a good thermal, we are all headed your way.
JJ