Old August 4th 18, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Kawa leading.....again.

I know as little as most of us, but I think I know Kawa provides for his family thanks to his gliding activities. He is also a medical doctor, and he keeps his qualifications updated by volunteer work in hospital, as some day he'll resort to the profession and still provide for his family.

Speaking about "less mistakes", I've seen him actually do some "mistakes". I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get rid of leeches. Once I saw him revert 180°. I thought he would go for a second start, but we were at over 50km from the starting point.
In facts he just got the leeches off by flying in the opposite direction for a surprising number of kms, then pushed on task to win the day. He is so confident in his superior talent, skills, sky reading, or maybe eagle-eye vision that he could afford to make such a radical move on purpose.

Aldo Cernezzi
www.voloavela.it