Old October 1st 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
CareBear

Default New to the Newsgroup

Congratulations on getting your ppl. I hope to get mine before the year is
over. Maybe someone will give me a plane when I retire . We are not old,
just sexy senior citizens.

CareBear

"Steph" wrote in message

"CareBear" wrote in message
news
I've been lurking here since May of this year and thought I'd go ahead
and announce myself. I started flying in May and am now on my third dual
xc. Flying has always been a dream of mine and I decided to "make it
happen" since I'm getting much older (55, I don't plan on becoming a
career pilot). I have about 25 hours flying time. My greatest experience
so far was my solo flight. This newsgroup presents (for the most part) a
lot of good and useful information as well as experiences. Just thought
I would say hello.

CareBear

Hi, mate. Gosh you are old..............
I just got my ppl at the age of 51