Old June 18th 04, 11:22 PM
Stu Gotts

I'd pay good money for tickets to see Berle kick that wining Jim
Weir's ass at OSH. God knows he's had it coming for years. Would be
great fodder for his next book, a best seller for sure. Maybe we can
set it up as a charity event for the Poberesny benefit and award fund.
The boys can never have enough personal funds nor awards for their
work.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:02:08 -0700, Jim Weir wrote:

What do I hear?

A little brat whining because he was looking for a cheap plane and found one.

A statement to the effect that, "I'm not an airplane mechanic, but I like to
play one in the newsgroups."

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com