Old October 28th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PZL Krosno KR-03A Puchatek parts for sale

Hi there I know sometimes insurance salvage are minimal or moderate damage that is repairable just not econically feasible to repair at a retail standard. I really like the Krosno ship and am a skilled fabricator and metal worker. Im interested to know the extent of damage and if repairable would like to talk about the possibility of aquiring the ship entire. You can give me a call at 805 242 1293 my name is Brian.