Old July 18th 07, 07:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default Lightning T4

Pjmac35 wrote:

OK, but they're not all as good as this one. They are scanned from
old slides (with varying degrees of success!) and I regret not being
more careful with shooting dates and so on, but they were all taken
by myself and have never been published before. Also they are
completely eclectic, being just a random selection.

PJM

That's precisely the pic that I enjoy the most. It's like being in
the time machine, seeing what you saw - as you saw it - and nobody will see
that again.

Don't worry too much about the quality, that can be cleaned up in the
software, so far, these pics are great, thanks.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton