Old July 31st 05, 08:02 PM
abripl

Default Your free AvGas fillup at Dodge Center MN (TOB) July Sunday 31, AM

Hi,

Just returned from Oshkosh home to Pierre SD. I filled up at Dodge
Center MN this AM and not being familiar with the self serve gas
fillup, I did not hang up the pump handle properly. Somebody after me
continued pumping another $150 on my credit card ($200 instead of about
$50). My experimental only holds 35 gal bone dry. If it was you that
accidentally filled up that morning after me and don't see
corresponding "HARTLAND FUEL PRODUCTS - DODGE CENTER" credit card
charges on your card please contact me. Paul at 605-224-0660