Old January 6th 04, 06:43 AM
ShawnD2112

They've been doing it with EasyJet and various airports in the UK for about
5 years. It's mildly entertaining, but not overly so. They follow the
trials and tribulations of a few airline staff as they go about their
business. One guy became a minor Z-list celb out of it and now does
commercials and travel shows. Most of it is what you'd expect - ****ed off
passengers shouting at the customer service agents. Not exactly gruelling
TV. I'm assuming this is going to be the same. But I suppose it does give
an insider view of the airline industry that most people don't see.

Enjoy.
Shawn
"Toks Desalu" wrote in message
ALERT ALERT ALERT

"Airline": Southwest's reality show is on tonight at 10pm eastern time on
A&E.

I am surprised that no one mention it earlier. I was out country until
today.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar