Old March 16th 17, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SkySight forecast available for SW USA

G'day folks,
I run SkySight.io, I'm thrilled people are liking it.
I've been working on the US version for a few months now with the support of a few prominent US pilots (JS & Walt included), but development never stops and I'd love to hear what you'd like to see next.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please do drop me an email at matthew -at- skysight.io.
Further, I'm happy to sponsor prizes for your competitions too and generally get involved in US gliding - planning to do a tour of your gliding clubs next year as well.
Cheers,
Matthew Scutter