Old February 28th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Looking for twin-tail design info

On Feb 24, 2:49�pm, "Patrick" wrote:
Hello, I am looking for books, papers etc. on twin-tail (h-tail)
design considerations. *Ercoupe, B-25 etc. *vs. conventional tail and
so on. *If anyone knows where I can find information like this, please
let me know.

Thanks!

Hello,

You would probably be best served by looking at the Roskam books (text
books) to develop an understanding of the differences. I tend to
doubt you will find dedicated discussions to your above topic.
However, I will be more than happy to answer any specific questions
you might have.

Best Regards,

Dave