Old September 6th 04, 07:46 PM
B2431

From: (ArtKramr)

Subject: deal with it - - AWOL
From:
(Transition Zone)
Date: 9/6/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time
BUSH was PROVEN to be AWOL

(Jb0024) wrote in message
Subject: bush: impossible to be AWOL (do vets give a sh!t)
From: PM

Anytime you see the word "awol" in this context you KNOW
you are being lied to -- it is technically IMPOSSIBLE to be
awol from the Guard when not activated for Federal service.

And that is a fact.

FACT: Kerry went to vietnam.

Bush did not go. those are the facts!

Kerry went to war.I went to war. Bush and Cheney avoided war. Therefore both
Kerry and I are better men than Bush and Cheney.

Arthur Kramer

Congratulations, you just put yourself in the same category as Tim McVeigh and
Bennedict Arnold. After all THEY served in combat and your theory is that makes
them and you better men than anyone else.

In WW1 black Americans were not allowed to fight under the American Flag. Those
who fought did so under the French flag. Were the blacks who volunteered to
fight and were not permitted to do so any less of men than you? How about in
WW2 where the military resisted sending black men in to combat by sending them
to labour battalions when they would rather fight? How about Americans of
Japanese descent who tried to go to war but weren't permitted until the
formation of the 442 RCT? According to you any man who didn't fight was a
lesser man than you, how about those who were not ALLOWED to fight?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired