Old March 14th 17, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default We need an ASW-19 rebirth for $25,000

Giggle, snort...

You guys are a laugh a minute! Each one of us likes his guy and hates
the other's. Do we really need to rehash stale politics? Oops! Did my
proper use of a pronoun, and apostrophe, and correct spelling give me away?

Lock and load...

On 3/14/2017 9:14 AM, chipsoars wrote:
On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11:13:23 AM UTC-4, Andrew Ainslie wrote:
Oh I get it now. You're reminding us of the halcyon Bush days when brave Americans pumped out affordable gliders..

no, it was the Reagan era.

--
Dan, 5J