Old August 22nd 03, 01:04 PM
Dan Luke

"wildcat" wrote:

I don't care for ANR sets. Every one that I have tried gives me a
feeling of pressure, sort of like a blocked ear. I don't know why, it
shouldn't, but I find it very uncomfortable.

The extra 20+ db of low freq. noise doesn't give you a "feeling of
pressure?"

I'm with you Ray... I don't like ANR one bit. The sound is not
natural at all and sounds "processed" to my ear. I'm sticking with
good passive noise reduction.

I'm really not arguing with you, guys; to each his own. But when I hit the
ANR switch on my Telex (which has excellent passive performance) it turns
thunder into a whisper; I swear I almost hear the angels singing.
Amazing...
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM