Old August 22nd 03, 01:31 PM
Justin Case

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:54:03 -0500, "Dan Luke"
wrote:

"Justin Case" wrote:
Ah, next you may discover 02 at above 6000 ft.

Ya know, that's exactly what I was thinking going to Houston Sunday at
8,000 ft. After a couple of hours I was feeling a bit groggy and
wondering if a sniff might be just the thing to perk me up. My
daughter was nodding and my grandson was getting cranky. It's time for
a bottle and some cannulas, I think.

I use Sky Ox and the cannulas are great. Very low settings make the O2
last a long time at lower altitudes. I saw a neat device at their OSH
booth this year, a cannula that velcro'd onto the headset. Really
attractive and interesting. I may try one.