Old October 19th 04, 05:13 AM
Doug

There are motorcycle vests that really work. They use the motorcycle
battery so they don't draw "much", though I really don't know how
much. It's like having the sun beating down on your back. Work best
worn under a jacket. Check out moto cycle shop or online motorcycle
supply place.

"Jim Burns" wrote in message ...
Does anyone in the group use a 12v auxiliary heater or heated blanket for
added cabin or passenger heat? I've seen that they come in 150watt/12.5 amp
and 300watt/ 30amp versions. We'd have to figure out the current load on
our alternators but I'm wondering if we should even consider such an option
for the rear seat passengers in our Aztec. I've seen this quesion asked
before but it's been several years.

Jim

---