Old July 13th 03, 09:42 PM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Angus Lepper wrote:

snip

P.S Another Q. I have just noticed that instead of just one
newsgroup, my client is now also posting to :
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation,micros
oft.public.simulators,rec.aviation.simulators

The message you replied to had been cross-posted (posted to multiple
newsgroups - often frowned upon because it eats bandwith if the discussion gets
very busy). Your newsreader picks up the To: details from the message you were
reading. Most newsreaders will let you manually edit where the reply(ies) are
going before you hit Send.

Rather than just: microsoft.public.simulators?

I presume this was the group you were reading from?

Any Help? P.S It always says: microsoft.public.simulators could not be found.

Post Anyway?

M$ long ago removed their public newsgroups from the general ciculation of
USENET. You can only read/post there by logging onto the msn system first.
(Don't ask me more as I've never attempted this myself).

--
regards,

Mark