Old October 15th 03, 01:37 PM
tscottme

Jordan wrote in message

You think it's a joke, how easily you forget the events of 9/11.

9/11 is why we spend time going after the groups we see as dangerous and
less time sitting in cafes sipping bad coffee and worrying if they like
us or not. If you want a say in world events, become a US citizen or
get your country to take the responsibility to become powerful.

The Europeans have lived in a protected little green house so long they
seem to think that if all the nice people just agree to be nice there
will be nothing but joy for all of us. Someone has to shoot the wolf at
the door, even if the loud noise disturbs your garden party.

--

Scott
--------