Old June 28th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Default UNITED AIR LINES TO LAY OFF 950 PILOTS

Robert M. Gary wrote:

"WASHINGTON (Marke****ch) -- The price of retail gasoline could fall by
half, to around $2 a gallon, within 30 days of passage of a law to limit
speculation in energy-futures markets, four energy analysts told
Congress on Monday."

Its wonderful to hear the opinion of people who have no idea how
economics and market financing works.

What's a CFII doing suggesting that four different energy analysts don't
know how economics and market financing works?

Futures are key to the financial stability of the industry.

I guess guys like me put the United States of America ahead of the the
almighty oil industry.

Futures contracts are somethin you can take to the bank.

Banks fail.

-c