Old November 10th 09, 12:00 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.barry-manilow,rec.arts.poems
Roger Hunt

Default The Death Of Bear Bottoms

hummingbird wrote
'Jeffrey Bloss' wrote thus:
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 05:36:23 GMT, Franklin wrote:

I've demonstrated Bear Bottoms and David W were the same person.
Everyone already knew David W was just a variation of socks like Ari,
Jeffrey Bloss, Maxwell (in R.A.P) and others.

LOL
LOL
LOL

I give it six months before Franklin proudly announces that
there's only two people posting to Usenet, and he's one of them!

.... and his alter-ego, Frankholio, is the other?
--
Roger Hunt